If the frequently asked questions (FAQs) Custom Blinds & Shades below do not address your question, please contact us and we will glad to answer any questions you may have.
• How do I measure my windows?
That's simple, we measure them for you.
• What if you make a mistake on my measurements?
If we make a mistake, we will correct the problem free of charge.
• Will you bring sample to my home?
As part of our FREE consultation, we will bring a variety of smaple to you home.
• What is the difference between inside mount and outside mount?
An inside mount is when the blind, shade, or shutter fits inside of the window opening. Mounting as an inside mount generally has a cleaner, neater look. An outside mount is when the blind or shade is mounted above and around the window frame, and can be used if there isn’t enough depth to mount the product inside the opening. Sliding glass doors and wood cased shallow windows are popular outside mount choices.
• Do you garrentee your instalations?
We garrentee every installation.